Chris Marshall and Campbell Finlayson are back for the third and final part of their preview podcasts. In this last run they take a look at the new SWPL Cup and the new SWF structure. Topics include:
- Thoughts on the new format and how it’s been promoted.
- Where lies the group of death?
- Will any SWPL2 sides make it through to the knockout stages?
- New faces in the revamped SWF Championship
- Hopes for the season ahead.
The SWPL Cup begins on Sunday 9th February and a full list of fixtures can be found below.
Available on iTunes | Soundcloud | Google | Spotify + all good podcast sites.
If you enjoyed it then please subscribe at any of the places above, leave a review of many stars and tell all your friends. Remember you can follow the latest flights of fancy from Leading the Line via the Twitter page @LeadingtheLine.